Monday, January 21, 2013

'Life Hacks'


 Wow!  A whole month without posting.  I guess I took a much needed holiday!  I had a lot of blog posts planned and drafted but have lost them with the very sad loss of my much beloved iPhone.  You will soon see posts on my first sausage making attempts, more cheese making (halloumi is my new favourite) and a very Star Wars Easter.

A friend posted this link on Facebook and I had to share it....I am for anything easier.  The link leads to a lot of small tricks to make your life a little easier.  I for one will be using a pants clothes hanger to hold my recipe books open (swinging from my over head cupboards) and will be making a few cold packs by using soaking old sponges in water, containing them in a zip lock bag and keeping them in the freezer.  Great ideas.


No comments:

Post a Comment