Nigella style per usual.
- Strawberry and rhubarb fruit cobbler with Nosh brand vanilla custard
- My friend's gift of homemade mincemeat - little pies are in my future!
- Tiny little pecan pies (instead of mince). So yummy - must snag that recipe!
- Bags of hot chocolate for two from L' Affaire au Chocolat in Berhamphore, Wellington. Each bag of top quality dark chocolate is flavoured with freshly prepared spices such as chili or cardamon. Sooooooo good!
- Candy cane biscotti - it seemed like a good way to use up the broken bag of candy canes I came across. Very sticky but great for Christmas morning teas.
- Another gift of homemade tea! So nice.